Grease traps are required in commercial food preparation areas.
The function of a grease trap is to slow the flow of Warm/hot greasy water thus allowing it to cool.
As the water cools, the grease and oil separate and float to the top, solids to settle on the bottom of the
grease trap tank and the cleaner/cooler water flows out to sewer.
Above Ground grease trap.
- Manufactured from PVC and Polypropylene materials, this
grease trap tank is suitable for above-ground installations only
- Standard grease trap tanks are fitted with 100mm nb. Inlet and Outlet pipe and 50mm Vent
- Cirular screw-down access covers are fitted to a top lid that is screw fixed to the
grease trap tank flange
- Grease trap tank dimensions and pipework positions are nominal and in all cases conform to Trade Waste recommendations
- When space limitations dictate, equivalent capacity
grease trap tanks can be manufactured to order
- *Note: Grease trap tanks larger than 250 litres capacity have external bracing fitted. Allow 50mm all round